RE: AMBER: SHAKE probelm

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:35:18 -0800

Your system is probably unstable. With shake off have you looked carefully
at the structure over time (mdcrd)? What about the energies and the
temperature?

Try running 1,000 frames or so with ntwx set to 1. Then visualise it in
something like VMD, the problem should be obvious, you either have two atoms
close together or your system is unstable. I trust you have carried out
extensive minimisation on your system before starting MD.

All the best
Ross

  _____