Re: AMBER: How to compile the downloadable RESP in UNIX

From: Satpal Virdee <s.virdee.mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:58:41 +0000

I had difficulty compiling it in Linux. What I had to do was copy the
Machine.xxx file from the "Machine" directory to the "src" directory
where xxx corresponds to your platform .sgi or whatever it is. The
copied file needs renaming to "MACHINE". If you enter the "resp"
directory and type "make" it should build the binary executable for you.
Hope this helps.
Sat