AMBER: Can xleap to handle homology model altogether X-ray structure?

From: Jack Lei <jacklei2002.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:39:55 -0500

Hi, All:

What I am studying now is based on a x-ray structure which are not complete
coordinates( they are not continued and there are loop regional
segment inside). And there are also homology model. I want to
combine both of X-ray structure and homology model to construct the
missed loop region.

1. Can xleap do such thing?
2. Which tool could do such thing without changing x-ray structure and
could benefit from homology model if xleap could not?

Many thanks in advance!

Jack