Re: AMBER: Solaris f77 Machine file for Amber7?

From: Joe Nolan <spaceace13666.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:00:33 -0800 (PST)

Dear amber community, Mr. Case, et.al.:
    I believe my final problem lies in the compilation of the Makefile
for LEaP, exclusively.
    Upon commenting out the installation of LEaP from my
/usr/local/amber7/src/Machinefile I was given a complete installation
with no errors or subsequent problems.
    However, I am still in need of installing tLEaP and xLEaP, and
believe that my main problem lies in the attempt to create a
Machinefile in the "leap" directory during installation. I was
wondering if it would be possible to have a machine file written or
created to fix this problem?
    Again, thank you all very much!