Re: AMBER: constructing a small colecule

From: <david.evans.ulsop.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:53:07 +0000

Hi,

Sybyl is a commercial graphical modelling package. It is pretty good,
but if your institution doesn't already have a license then it is
probably not worth purchasing one just for this purpose.
I would try to use babel to convert whatever coordinates you have
into a format which antechamber can read (like pdb or mol2). You
don't need an ac format file as input to antechamber, but you should
get one as output where you can check all the atom type and bond
assignments.

Dave Evans
London School of Pharmacy

---- Message from mathew k varghese <mathew_kvarghese.yahoo.co.in> at