AMBER: H-bonded waters selection

From: pl <ladam.smbh.univ-paris13.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:41:32 +0100

Hi all,

Here is a beginner question I guess...
I have a trajectory of solvated DNA and I want to analyse the hydration
of my DNA. For this I'd like to re-save this trajectory with the DNA
plus the water molecules that are H-bonded to it (that is get rid of
waters not H-bonded to DNA and visualize with VMD). I tried to play
around with ptraj and the trajout command but could not acheive that.
If someone has an answer...
Thank you very much
Bye all

| Patrick LADAM | |
| Laboratoire CSSB | THE BIG BANG THEORY: |
| UFR SMBH | |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin | In the begining there was |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX | nothing at all. |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<< | |
| ladam.smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr | Then, it exploded... |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85 | |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77 | |