Re: AMBER: ESPGEN problems to read G03 output files

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:33:04 +0900

Hello

Your Gaussian output shows that it doesn't include the ESP informations.
Please recalculate by using

#p sp b3lyp/cc-PVTZ 5d pop=MK IOp(6/33=2, 6/41=10, 6/42=14)
SCRF=(PCM, Read)

Make sure that EPS=4.0

Use the optimized geometry at b3lyp/6-31G* level of calculation.

I believe b3lyp/cc-pvqz is not that impotant. cc-PVTZ is well and good.

I hope it help,

Jiten