AMBER: MD & folding

From: <bybaker.itsa.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:05:00 PDT
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Thanks, Carlos:

I will stop at here. As a beginner of MD, I am not confident on this
method. Amber is the only program I can utilize now. Since no one point
out any thing unusual in my inputs, I assume that I did standard runs. As
you suggested, I should look for answears from the articles.

Regards

Bo