AMBER: Amber7 installation error on Solaris 9

From: Joe Nolan <spaceace13666.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Community,

I am having some trouble installing Amber7 on a Sun
Blade-2500 running Solaris 5.9 with two UltraSPARC
IIIi processors (1280 mHz each). I prefer the use of
csh, and i am using the Machine.sparc machine-file.

I have prior experience installing Amber7 on single
processor SGI Fuel stations, but when i come to the
'Make Install' section of the installation, i get the
following error:

mkdir ../exe
cd lib; make install
.../Compile L2 -P new2oldparm.f
cat new2oldparm.f | /lib/cpp -P -DSPARC -DMEM_ALLOC
> _new2oldparm_.f
f90 -c -fast -O3 _new2oldparm_.f
f90: Command not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`new2oldparm.o'
Current working directory /usr/local/amber7/src/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you kindly:
 - Msgr. E. Joseph Nolan IV, SJ