Re: AMBER: solvation free energies using mmpbsa

From: FyD <fyd.u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:33:34 +0200

Dear Karl,

I read your messages about Ethanol & free energy. I wonder which RESP charges
you used: from the Fox et al. paper ? We derive our model of RESP charges with
Piotr for Ethanol & found some differences with the published values... I built
a box of explicit Water/Ethanol molecules using RESP charges obtained from a two
conformation and several orientation RESP fit. Did you try different models of
RESP charges ?

I can send you R.E.D.-II if you want...

It allows to perform multi-conformation and/or multi-orientation RESP fit.
Best regards, Francois

--
F.-Y. Dupradeau
Faculte de Pharmacie, UPJV, Amiens, France