Re: AMBER: solute leaving PBC box

From: <opitz.che.udel.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 8:43:06 -0500
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) So I have to run ptraj to image the system, even though iwrap was turned
on? And even though the solute is sticking outside of the iwarped box,
the molecule is still interacting with the solvent, thereby the
simulation is still correct?

Yes, you are right dt=0.001, I just typed the input on my windows machine
instead of copying it over from the unix workstation.

==============Original message text===============