Re: AMBER: MAXATOM failure in ANTECHAMBER

From: <david.evans.ulsop.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:09:18 +0100

Antechamber is designed for much smaller molecules. Standard
parameters and charges for RNA exist in the Amber forcefields, and
most people would just use these. If you have a particular reason to
reparametrise RNA nucleotides using any of the methods in
antechamber, then you would be best advised to do it
residue-by-residue.

Dave

Dr David Evans
London School of Pharmacy

---- Message from Cenk Andac <cenk_andac.yahoo.com> at 2004-10-08
02:31:18 ------

>Hi,
>
>I would like to assign atomic charges in sybyl format using
ANTECHAMBER for a 16nt RNA hairpin. When I execute the following
antechamber command