AMBER: MAXATOM failure in ANTECHAMBER

From: Cenk Andac <cenk_andac.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to assign atomic charges in sybyl format using ANTECHAMBER for a 16nt RNA hairpin. When I execute the following antechamber command

// antechamber -s 2 -i tar.pdb -fi pdb -o tar.mol2 -fo mol2 /

-at sybyl -c bcc -nc -15 -j 4

I keep getting this MAXATOM failure:

// The atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory

// Running: /home/jenk/amber8/exe/atomtype -i ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC0 /

-o ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC -p sybyl

// Cannot open file ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC, exit

I have 518 atoms in my RNA molecule. Could anyone out there let me know

please how to adjust MAXATOM size?

Regards,

Jenk Andac

Ph.D. Dissertator