AMBER: ptraj and PCA

From: J Pang <JXP251.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:54:17 +0100

Dear Amber Users,
I am at the moment trying to use ptraj to perform principal component analysis (PCA). Could anyone please give me an ptraj input example and explain a bit the overall processure. I read the Amber8 manual. It seems all the command under “Correlation and fluctuation facility” like “matrix” and “analyze matrix” could do it but I didn't quite figure out how it works. Another problem is I only have Amber7. Is it possible to get an Amber8 version ptraj?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Jiayun