Re: AMBER: Amber-7:Bugfix.47

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:20:20 -0700

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004, sachin patil wrote:

> I am trying to do bugfix 47 for Amber7 and I am
> getting
> error message which says-
>
> HUNK #1 failed at 5162
> 1 out of 1 HUNK FALIED --saving rejects top file......

Be sure you have also first applied bugfix.24. If that doesn't help,
try making the patch by hand, looking for the context that the patch has
as well as the exact line numbers.

Note that the situation addressed by bugfix 47 is actually very rare (an
unbonded hydrogen in an MM model should not happen). Are you sure
that you need to apply this patch?

....dac