AMBER: Moil-view, prmtop, inpcrd question

From: <opitz.che.udel.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:08:33 -0400
Dear Amber Community,

I am trying to load a molecule in moil-view10 using a prmtop and inpcrd
file generated by xleap.
At first I load the coordinate file. When it prompts to use connectivity
files I choose yes and load my prmtop file. At this point the warning:
CRD/CON mistmatch in #atom
appears.
I checked the inpcrd and prmtop files and they seemed fine. I don't know
if this is a moil-view problem, and I don't know how I would fix it (if
the problem lies here, I would greatly appreciate very detailed help).
I have attached the two files in question.

Thanks,

Armin