RE: AMBER: bugfix.all

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:54:25 -0700

Dear Lihua,

My apologies for this. An updated bugfix.all file is attached that hopefully
should work. I corrected this a few days ago in the cvs tree but I don't
think the updates have been posted to the website yet.

Let me know how you get on with this version of the file.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |