RE: AMBER: unknown residue: ABA

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:14 -0700

Dear Lao,

I suggest you go through the amber tutorials on
http://amber.scripps.edu/tutorial/index.html

These will go over how the force field works and the issues involved with a
classical approach. You should pay particular attention to the Plastocyanin
tutorial http://amber.scripps.edu/tutorial/plastocyanin/pcy-tutorial.html

This covers how to deal with a non standard resiude, how to create and add
parameters etc.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |