Re: AMBER: How to covalently bind a ligand to a residue?

From: Bimo Ario Tejo <bimo7.gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:06:02 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Ozmer,

Use "bond" command in leap, then check your parm file by using "rdparm" to
make sure that particular bond is exist...

Regards,
Bimo

> Hi All,
>
> I wanna combine a sugar ligand to a Tyr residue from its O atom. I have
> prep
> file for the ligand from Glycam. I also modified Tyr by deleting the H of
> Tyr
> hydroxyl and formed a new prep file for Tyrosyl. Can anybody help me how
> to bond
> these covalently and form a new prep file for the ligand bound Tyrosyl
> group?
>
> Best,
>
> O.D.

Bimo Ario Tejo
Computational Biology Unit (R.140)
Enzyme and Microbial Technology Laboratory
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 Serdang
Malaysia
e-mail: bimo7.gmx.de