AMBER: sander : constraints to conserve hydrogen bonds

From: sachin patil <sachin_ppatil.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 I am running MD simulations on a receptor-ligand
complex.And wish to conserve some of the hydrogen
bonds between the ligand and the receptor residues.
But I dont exactly know how do I achieve that.
 Any help, suggestions would be highly aprpeciated !!

Sachin Pati
Dept. of Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
University of Toledo,Toledo
Ohio, 43606