RE: AMBER: Problem with sander tutorial.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:57:20 -0700

Dear Tarek,

I have observed this problem myself with older beta versions of the intel
fortran compiler 8.0. Can you download the very latest version from the
intel site and try this... If you still have problems email me back with the
details and the exact specs of your machine, and the exact version number of
the intel compiler you are using.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |

  _____