Re: AMBER: xleap solvatebox/oct problem

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:18:59 +0900

Hello all,

Here is the similar problem with lteap installed in Opteron compiled with
PGI. I find that the water molecules are far away from the UNIT. Any
suggestions to fix this problem will be highly appreciated.

> solvateoct UNIT TIP3PBOX 5
Scaling up box by a factor of 3.375128 to meet diagonal cut criterion
  Solute vdw bounding box: 63.748 64.032 53.122
  Total bounding box for atom centers: 97.784 97.784 97.784
      (box expansion for 'iso' is 12.9%)
  Solvent unit box: 18.774 18.774 18.774
  Volume: 481974.749 A^3 (oct)
  Total mass 759950.659 amu, Density 2.618 g/cc
  Added 40140 residues.

Sincerely,

Jiten