Re: AMBER: How to apply OPLS force field?

From: Wu Lei <wulei.biophy.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:45:31 +0800

Thanks a lot!
i've tried both method,and it works! but new problem arised, when using "saveamberparm" command, new error message has appeared:

For atom .... Could not find type: CK

but there is { "CK" "C" "sp2" } in addatomtypes section in leaprc file.
is any where else should i add the atomtype definition in leap input files?

Thanks!