RE: AMBER: MD simulation : problem :THANK YOU

From: sachin patil <sachin_ppatil.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross,
 Thank you for such a detailed reply. I know, as a
beginner I may have some doubts which sound a bit
crazy.But I really appreciate your help and patience,
 It really helps a lot.

Thank you again,

Sachin Patil,
Dept.of Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
University of Toledo, Toledo
Ohio, 43606.

=== message truncated ===