Re: AMBER: Amber 8 installation error

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:55:18 -0700

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004, fangyu liang wrote:

> I attached the error file. Please tell me how to fix it. I am very close
> to run Amber 8 for the first time. Thank you very much!

The first error message is generally the one you want to look at:

WcActCB.c:22:28: X11/IntrinsicP.h: No such file or directory

This looks like you have not installed the X11 development libraries.
Depending on what your operating system is, there is probably an rpm (or
similar) that will handle this.

....dac