AMBER: "Total vdw box size" information is gone

From: Helios Chen <p9890101.mail.ncku.edu.tw>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:57:50 +0800

Dear all, I used "solvatecap" command to solvate a protein and everything is o.k when I save the the topology and coordinate files by "saveAmberParm" command. But I have a question, why the "Total vdw box size" information are not appeared at last line in my coordinate file. I cann't do minimize by Sander because of lacking these. Are there any method to get them?
Thanks in advance.