AMBER: POPE membrane, How to obtain prep and parm files?

From: Marek Dynowski <marek.dynowski.student.uni-tuebingen.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:07:08 +0200

Dear all, I try to setup up a simulation of trans membrane proteins in POPE
lipid-bilayer membrane.
Unfortunately I didn't succeed to produce the parameter files for amber. I
searched several times with google and in the mail reflector if the parameter
files are available somewhere. I found questions that deal with the same
issue but I didn't found any satisfying answers. So my question is, if there
are parameter files for a POPE membrane lipid molecule available ? Maybe
someone of you has got a parameter and a prepin file for Amber so I Would ask
if you may send these to me.

Regards, Marek