Re: AMBER: Compiling Amber8 on Mac OS X

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:59:14 -0700

Hi Yusuf,

Yours config.h is pretty similar to my setting and I am sure it works ^_^.

Here I attached the one with LAM (config.h) and the one with MPICH
(config2.h). One more favor I want to ask, can you tell me how to call
vecLib with double precision? I already successfully called vecLib's
vrsqrtf() with modified single precision PMEMD.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo group, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, University of
California Irvine. Tel: 49562, Address: 3144 Natural Science I building,