RE: AMBER: paramitrization problem

From: lei jia <jial.broyde.nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:00:11 -0400

Dear Ross,

Thank you for your suggestions. I think leap has loaded the parm file
since the lines at initiation are like these:

Welcome to LEaP!
Sourcing leaprc: ./leaprc
Log file: ./leap.log

It sourced the leaprc file, which was modfied by adding new atom types,
located in the current folder. I also found there is a leaprc.ff99 file
in the amber folder. I didn't add new atom types to the leaprc.ff99
file. If I source the leaprc file instead of the leaprc.ff99 file, will
the leaprc.ff99 be read when I save the topology file? There are no
parameters missing when I checked unit. And I have no problem to add
ions. But I can't add water right and save the topology file.

Thanks,

Lei Jia