AMBER: unnatural base - RESP charges in ANTECHAMBER

From: Dr. Rainer Glaser <glaserr.missouri.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:12:56 -0500

Hi:

We'd like to compute RESP charges for an unnatural nucleoside. We
know how it works in principle -- the joint between the nucleoside
and the phosphate -- but we don't know how to setup the input for
ANTECHAMBER and there does not seem to be an example. Reading the
code to figure out the input would be an option; but it would take a
while and I'd rather not go that way. So, if there is somebody with
such an input, we would like to have that template. That would
really help us.

Best, Rainer.
       "We know accurately only when we know little; with knowledge
                    doubt increases."  J. W. von Goethe
          Visit us on the web at http://www.missouri.edu/~chemrg
Dr. Rainer Glaser                                     MM      MM  UU   UU
Professor in Chemistry      Tel:  (573) 882-0331      MMM    MMM  UU   UU
Department of Chemistry     Fax:  (573) 882-2754      MMMM  MMMM  UU   UU
University of Missouri      Home: (573) 445-3094      MM MMMM MM  UU   UU
Columbia, MO 65211                                    MM  MM  MM  UUUUUUU