AMBER: Does this warning matter? (about improper torsion parameters)

From: J. Zhang, Dr <jzhang.biophy.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:4:32 +0800

Dear Amber users,

When I tried to create topology file by using tleap,
I found there are some warning in the leap.log file,
such as:
Building proper torsion parameters.
Building improper torsion parameters.
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
        atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
        atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2

 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
        atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
Does these warnings matter? can I safely ignore them?

Thank you very much!

---
J. Zhang, Dr
Institute of Biophysics