Re: AMBER: MD at different pH !!

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:37:27 +0900

Thanks for the discussion on MD at different pH. When we assign the charges
on the residues at different pH the total charge of the protein would be
changed. According the sander MD simulations, it would force plasma charge
neutrailty. In such case should we need to neutalise the systems with
counterions before the simulation - I mean using xleap.

Your advice to me would be highly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Jiten