RE: AMBER: add Na+

From: L Jin <s0344557.sms.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:33:02 +0000

Bill,

Thank you for reply. Now I realize that I do not need to run antechamber. I just
need to add 3 Na+ into my molecule and then save parm files for future use. But
I find it interesting that I can save prmtop and inpcrd files successfully but
fail in saving the prep file with 'segmentation fault'. And in the leap.log the
bottom message is just
> saveAmberPrep MOL "/usr/people/ljin/S-P/TEST/test.prep"
        saving prep, residue MOL
        saving prep, residue Na+

I used 'addions MOL Na+ 3' to add the 3 Na+. Is the fault because of this
command line? How can I save all files correctly? Thanks a lot.

Lan