Re: AMBER: Defining residues

From: <opitz.che.udel.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:35:44 -0500
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Sorry, I am thinking in steps today. The previous residues I used to read
in a pdb file, but looking at the pdb output from that, there is a
mistake. Now, my question is, if I follow the description below, how do I
connect the respective residues in leap? How do I make one molecule out
of it that I can then define as a new residue to attach something else too?
Thanks,

Armin

==============Original message text===============