Re: AMBER: LES

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:13:07 -0500

LES definitely weakens the interactions. heating will make it
dissociate unless you put on some distance restraints or
something to keep it nearby.

are you trying to optimize the docked conformation without
letting it dissociate? then the restraints might be good
or keep the T lower than with regular MD. using the
separate temperature bath for LES might help too, keep
the protein at 300K and LES regions at lower T using TEMP0LES.
Carlos