AMBER: tmd question

From: hj zou <hjzou.iris3.simm.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:58:45 +0800

dear amber users£¬
    Now I wanna perform a tmd simulation using amber.But I'm not sure whether it can work or not.
   I have two proteins,protein A and protein B, which form complex.The initial structure is protein A with a ligand C complexed with unbound protein B.The target structure is protein B with the ligand C complexed with unbound protein A.
   Can anyone tell me whether TMD can experience such a conformational change and provide insight into the process of conformational change?If not ,is there any other method to tackle this problem?
 Any suggestions are appreciated.

best regards
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2004-02-19