Re: AMBER: LES question

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:55:27 -0500

Lishan,

I used standard amber7 compiled under Linux with g77
using your inputs (your crd, prmtop, etc) and it works
properly. Our output files match up until I get "Single
temperature bath for LES and non-LES" where you get
"LES particles coupled to a separate bath". My output
is the correct behavior, yours is not.

I don't understand this. Did you run the sander tests after you
compiled the program?

Carlos