Re: AMBER: Nmode convergence

From: ML <lepsik.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:26:12 +0100

Hello,
I suggest myself a solution; run minimization several times (possibly
only conjug.grad.) until the "dependence" on pairlist goes down. Then,
one round of Newt-Raphs mini (will it still be necessary?), write out
pairlist and read in pairlist for normal modes calcul.

Any suggestions or comments?

Regards,

Martin Lepsik

--