AMBER: antechamber error

From: jwfang <jwfang.mail.ku.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:50:17 -0600

Dear all,
I have been trying to figure out how to use antechamber. I ran the example
but I got the following error. I installed mkfile-0.1 but not sure if it is
right package. Could anybody give me some suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
--Jianwen

$ antechamber -i tp.pdb -fi pdb -o tp.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc

Running: /usr/local/amber7/exe/mopac.sh ANTECHAMBER_MUL.MOP
ANTECHAMBER_MUL.OUT
mkfile: invalid option -- n
Try `mkfile --help' for more information.
..dat: No such file or directory.
Vim: Warning: Output is not to a terminal
Vim: Warning: Input is not from a terminal
Unable to find mopac charges in ANTECHAMBER_MUL.OUT