Re: AMBER: PMEMD and nmropt=1

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:45:07 -0500

Kristina -
If you can give me a test case on this, I'll look at it. I know that group
data sometimes would not parse correctly under Amber 6, depending on the
order that you put things in. I sort of fixed some of this, but I don't
know if what you are seeing is something that is Amber 6-standard, something
I broke trying to fix other mdin ordering problems in 6, or what. Anyway,
given concrete input, I'll take a look.
Regards - Bob