AMBER: temperature in DelPhi for MM-PBSA calculation

From: Qing Zhang <qingzhang_nyu.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:54:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber users:

I used DelPhi for computing polar solvation free
energy in MM-PBSA module, and just find out that
DelPhi results are based on 25 Celsius temperature
(298 K, set in DelPhi's source code). My systems were
simulated at 0 Celsius in Amber and I have already
computed the solvation free energies. Is there any
easy way to adjust the values of these energies
correctly due to the temperature difference? I don't
wanna go though the time-consuming energy computations
again.

Thanks,

Qing Zhang