Re: AMBER: convert restart to mdcrd?

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.mpi-bpc.mpg.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:07:12 +0100

Are you sure that ptraj cannot do that? As far as I know it can. But I
might be wrong also since I have never such problems. At least in the
documentation of ptraj it states that it takes .rst files as input.
Correct me if I am wrong...
Vlad

Dr. Yong Duan wrote:

>Karin,
>
>That's quite unfortunate.
>mdcrd contains many snapshots and there is no way that can be recreated
>from restart file. I am afraid you need to rerun the simulation.
>
>Good luck!
>
>yong
>
>On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Karin Schleinkofer wrote:
>

>>Dear all!
>>
>>Unfortunately I lost my mdcrd file.
>>Is it possible to recover/convert the mdcrd from the restart file?
>>
>>Thanks very much
>>Karin

Vlad Cojocaru
Department: 060
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Goettingen, Germany
tel: ++49-551-201.1327
e-mail: Vlad.Cojocaru.mpi-bpc.mpg.de
home tel: ++49-551-9963204