Re: AMBER: Which program to use to visualize the RESP Outputs

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:49:01 -0500 (EST)

  Dear François,
  Thanks for your comments. I could see the charges in Insight 2 at last.
Thanks giving me the properties that needed to be adjusted.
  I have posted the problem to the AMBER list too. As you said, there are
a lot of ***** MEP points, and that might create this whole trouble.
  Best regards,

Ilyas Yildirim
Department of Physics and Astronomy