AMBER: Which program to use to visualize the RESP Outputs derived by AMBER 7

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:18:23 -0500 (EST)

Dear AMBER Members,
I am new in using AMBER 7, and I need to calculate the RESP charges for a
specific nucleic acid molecule. After using the G98 to minimize the
structure and to find the ESP charges in a HF/6-31G(d) field-basis set,
and then using 'antechamber' to get the RESP charges, I got the *.pdb
file. (It was automatically created by antechamber) I want to visualize
this pdb file such that I can see the RESP Charges next to each
corresponding atom. I have used the VMD, but it seems that there is no
command to put these RESP charges next to each corresponding atom. Can you
give me any suggestions how to do this? It is possible to put the charges
by first getting a picture of the molecule, and using ADOBE Photoshop to
write down the charges seperately, but it will take some time of me. Any
suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance...

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemisty       - Home Address:                -