Re: AMBER: Improper dihedral

From: Herbert Georg <hcgeorg.if.usp.br>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:21:39 -0200

When I use the saveamberparm command, Leap gives messages like 'Checking
unit', 'Building topology', things like that... and it gives a message
which is '0 impropers applied' or something like this... when I load a
prep file and use saveamberparm, leap gives a message like '5 impropers
used' and it lists the impropers used. Loading a PDB is not working the
same way...