Re: AMBER: Antechamber & Ptraj/Rdparm

From: L Jin <s0344557.sms.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:44:00 +0000

Thank you for reply. But some users said they can use ambpdb to get new pdb
file from prmtop & inpcrd files. And the new pdb file should be read back to
leap to add solvent. But I tried this ambpdb command as following:

ambpdb -p 60.prmtop < restrt > new.pdb

But I still cannot use loadpdb command to load it to the leap. Anybody can help
me? Thank you in advance.

Lan