AMBER: Toolchest

From: Shuang Ding <sd517.nyu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:45:08 -0500

Dear Amber Users,

I try to use Toolchest to analyse my B-DNA duplex trajectory. I can use dials_and_windows to produce dials_and_windows.ts data file, but I meet some problem when I use double_plotter to make graphs. It seems all the figures in one page are overlap together. I can't find more details in Toolchest manual, and I get same problem when I use sample files in Toolchest package.
Does someone has experience with Toolchest? Any sugguestion is appreciated.

thanks a lot
shuang