RE: AMBER: xleap-N/C terminus

From: John <john.dalmaris.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:46:22 -0000

Hello Jiten,

Yes, I have tried to manually alter the bond connectivity. I erase the amide
bond between the CO (of residue i) and NH (of residue i+1) and manually
connect the NH (of residue i) to the CO (of residue i+1). Xleap does not
recognise this connectivity and when check the pdb file each residue is
treated as separate unit (TER after the end of each residue). When load pdb
file on Xleap again it connects the units in the CO(i)NH(i+1) fashion.

Thanks,

John