Re: AMBER: NAD+ and NADH amber parameters

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:22:56 -0800

Dear Jiten,

If you look at this paper (1) I derive a set of RESP charges for NADH for
use with the Amber force field and then go on to show that simulations using
these charges along with the parameters of Pavelites et al (2) successfully
reproduce the equilibrium fluctuations of NADH within the LADH protein
matrix.

(1) Walker, R.C., de Souza, M.M., Mercer, I.P., Gould, I.R., Klug, D.R. J.
Phys. Chem. B., 2002, 106(44) pp11658-11665

(2) Pavelites, J.J., Gao, Bash, P.A., Mackerell Jr, A.D., J., J. Comp.
Chem., 1997, 18, p221-239

I hope this helps
All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 |
| EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |