Re: AMBER: partial charge

From: Li Ying <bj_0306.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Does AMBER mail reflector accept the mail with attached file? When I attached my files or put the text of these files in my mail, it can't be sent to the reflector.
thanks.

"David A. Case" <case.scripps.edu> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003, Li Ying wrote:

> Thanks very much for your reply. Here is my procedure,

I would need to see the leap.log file you generated, and I guess also the pdb
file you used.

...dac
David A. Case | e-mail: case.scripps.edu
Dept. of Molecular Biology, TPC15 | fax: +1-858-784-8896
The Scripps Research Institute | phone: +1-858-784-9768
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd. | home page:
La Jolla CA 92037 USA | http://www.scripps.edu/case